SKIN HEALTH BENEFITS
- Rebuilds the acid mantle
- Stimulates collagen synthesis
- Extremely hydrating with a light and luxurious feel
- Reduces depth and intensity of wrinkles with clinically-proven peptides
You could say DNA Age Delay Complex is my antidote to a damaged barrier, with the role of its clever molecules being two-fold: It regenerates skin cells to rebuild thin, fragile skin that is a result of a damaged barrier, whilst combatting chronological ageing; literally preserving the youthful look and vitality of one’s skin.
The right pH balance is critical for skin health; inhibiting the growth of foreign bacteria, forming a protective film known as the acid mantle over the skin, and rendering it less vulnerable to attack from irritants. Balanced skin is somewhat acidic – falling into a range between pH 4.2 to pH 5.6 – but when out of balance, the barrier function becomes impaired, leaving skin prone to premature ageing, breakouts, infection, and inflammation.
Copper peptides, ions, and peptide proteins are found naturally in our skin. They increase collagen synthesis, regulate copper levels, and activate reparative cells (fibroblasts), encouraging adult skin cells to perform similarly to youthful skin. As we age, they are used up and not replaced. These important molecules play a role in the skin’s inflammatory response; replacing cortico-steroids and keeping pH levels in the acidic range to maintain healthy skin.
CUSTOMISE YOUR ROUTINE
- C+ Ascorbic Acid Complex layered with DNA offers superior anti-ageing and collagen regenerating benefits
- Betox combined with DNA redensifies the skin even further, repairing a damaged barrier that is a result of a damaged barrier or premature ageing.
- Immortelle moisturiser containing anti-aging superstars Retinol and Vitamin C, combined with DNA visibly improves texture, tone, and the look of fine lines and wrinkles.